Who is the American Hero?
Wondering about that. Well, here are a few features an American hero must have.
- Americans should be able to spell his name (Schwarzne..whatever is out)..
- He should not brings presents to children (sorry, Santa).
- He should not have invaded any foreign country (touches noone, I guess).
- He should be long on the spotlight (not this time, Invisible Man).
- His name cannot be Dick and he cannot be in the American government (guess who’s that).
- He must not *initimately* know people who have names that start with M (take another guess).
- He must not mess around with queer people (I guess you’re out on this one, Batman).
So, based on these, the American Hero is Superman. Way to go, Superman.